In these days everybody talk about the WebSokects integration with ADF.
In this post I will give some advices about this integration.
- You can use WebSockets in combination with Database Change Notification(DCN)
- In this case remember you need a grant grant change notification to hr
- In DCN You need to explicitly unregister a registration to delete it from the server and release the resources in the driver. You can unregister a registration using a connection different from one that was used for creating it
- With DCN you could have problem with some column types.
- ORA-29977: Unsupported column type for query registration in guaranteed mode
- Check if in your query you have a blob,clob or xmlType column
- Websockets have a default timeout in 30s
- you can configure this time and other parameters in web.xml
- WebSocketAdapter now is deprecated, here you have oficial doc to build WebSockets in weblogic.
With WebSockets you can build something like that